1. How are you compensated?
2. How long have you been in the securities business?
3. How often will you review my portfolio?
4. What types of investments do you offer?
5. What are you investing in personally?
6. Do you sell proprietary products?
7. What types of research do you rely upon in making recommendations?
8. Do you make individual stock recommendations?
9. Do you sell stocks to investors where your firm is a market maker?
10. Does your firm underwrite investments that it sells to its retail clients?
Gilman Law LLP’s Naples Florida Office is a leading securities law firm and is here to help you recover your investment losses. For a free evaluation of your case, please call us to set an appointment in our office (1-239-221-8401) or complete our free consultation form online.