- Investments offering guarantees.
- Investments being sold at a free lunch or dinner seminar.
- When the investment advisor says he has his own money invested in it.
- When the investment advisor tells you all his clients are buying.
- When the investment advisor tells you that you must act quickly.
Gilman Law LLP’s Naples Florida Office is a leading securities law firm helping local investors in Naples, Bonita Springs, Fort Myers, Cape Coral, and Marco Island recover for market losses. For a free evaluation of your case, call us to set up an appointment in our office (1-239-221-8401).