1. What are the credit risks of the underlying investments?
2. What is the average maturity date of the underlying investments?
3. Does the fund use leverage?
4. Does the fund invest in derivatives or lowel level tranches of structured finance?
5. What are the ongoing fees and costs of investing in the fund?
Gilman Law LLP’s Naples Florida Office is a leading securities law firm helping local investors in Naples, Bonita Springs, Fort Myers, Cape Coral, and Marco Island recover for bond fund losses. For a free evaluation of your case, call us to set up an appointment in our office (1-239-221-8401).