1. What is the credit risk of the bond issuer
2. When will the bonds mature
3. Does the maturity date meet my investment objectives
4. Will I need to sell the bonds prior to maturity
5. Does the investment create a concentration in an issuer or market sector
Gilman Law LLP’s Naples Florida Office is a leading securities law firm and is here to help you recover for losses sustained in unsuitable bond investments. For a free evaluation of your case, call us to set up an appointment in our office (1-239-221-8401).